[ DCU: Next
DCU: Next Generation > > Obsession
You know you're way too obsessed with the DC teens when ...
1. You keep your Robin Underoos packaged in a waterproof plastic because they're "collectable."
2. You argue the merits of Wendy and Marvin vs. The Wonder Twins, and get upset when people disagree with you.
3. You're an adult who dresses up like a 16-year-old comic book character just to get your picture inWizard.
4. You can't wait until your kid grows up so you can be Flash and Impulse for Halloween.
5. You debate in chat rooms whether Spoiler is "hotter" than Arrowette.
6. You actually enjoy the #0 and #1,000,000 issues of any of the teen books.
7. You pre-order toys like the Supergirl figure from Superman Adventures though you never intend to actually open it up and play with it..
8. You know the history of Damage and Anima but don't have a clue who your own great-grandfather was.
9. You feel that the presence of the new Superboy justifies the use of clones in comics.
10. You're a 30-year-old who spends his spare time creating a website about teenage comic book heroes.
2. You look up teen-hero aliases in the phonebook and memorize the possible phone numbers of Tim Drake, etc, just in case you run into trouble.
3. You also look up their possible addresses and visit these people just to see if they even slightly resemble the teen hero they're named after.
4. You arrange your comics books so that your favorite teens books are on the top of the stack.
2. If Devin Grayson's team lineup for Titans upset you because Damage and Argent "just belong with Young Justice!"
From Green Lantern
Want to add to the list? Just send your suggestions via email, and I'll add them (subject to approval, of course, and possible editing).